Maintaining employee health and wellbeing in the work place is not an easy task. Many organisations are now looking for additional ways to support their employees in their wellbeing and work-life balance. Thrive is designed to provide you with a cost-effective and flexible solution that is tailor made to suit your needs.
With pressure, stress and mental health issues on the increase, there is no better time than now to support your employees in optimising their health, wellbeing and work-life balance. Achieving optimum health and wellbeing in the workplace is the key to happiness in life and motivation in work. If an organisation supports that balance, morale, performance and employer brand can soar.
Thrive provides a total wellbeing solution for your employees. Through a range of online courses, face to face group workshops and the additional benefit of one to one coaching sessions with our Life Balance and Health Coaches, we work with you to create a flexible and bespoke package that will give you everything you need to underpin the well-being and work-life balance of your employees. Topics can include stress management, heart health, time management, embracing change, relaxation, healthy eating, mindfulness and so much more.
Why a 360 approach?
A 360 approach is needed to provide complete personal balance. Research demonstrates just focusing on just one aspect of life or health does not provide a lasting solution.
With our own unique Relience Model, the 360 approach used in Thrive covers all aspects of life as well as mental and emotional health in addition to physical health and a nutritious diet.
How do the online courses work?
View our video on the right hand side of the page to see how Thrive online works. Here's what you get:
- We design and create a bespoke company home page with you.
- Each of your employees have their own personal, confidential login.
- Employees are allocated self-paced, courses that they can work through on-line.
- You have flexibility to allocate groups of employees to different courses.
- Topic areas are varied and cover all aspects of life and wellbeing.
- Courses and modules are designed in bite sized chunks to be time efficient and achievable.
- They can be designed to run over a variety of timescales, from one-off courses to modules built up over a period of weeks and months.
- Online courses are structured with 5 methods of interaction making it interesting and interactive:
- Informative text
- Coaching questions
- Multiple choice questionnaires
Is it time for your organisation to Thrive?
Measurement of success will be a key part to your investment. We can show you how to make resilience and wellbeing a foundation stone of your business strategy.
Contact us today for a no obligation demonstration of our unique and effective approach that is the solution to your employee wellbeing.