New Job New You! is a unique online course for the ultimate in job search and career guidance. The course will give you all of the tools you need to prepare for the job market so you can nail that new role! With a mix of CV and interview preparation, how to deal with nerves and stressful situations whilst maintaining peak wellbeing, you get all the templates and downloads that you need.
Throughout this 3 part, self timed, online course, you will be guided through all aspects of getting your next great job to ensure your success. This isn't just a course to create your CV or understand how to get through an interview, this course will also teach you how to deal with any negative thoughts and potential stress, to boost your self-esteem and confidence. Whether you have been made redundant or are looking to change jobs, this is the perfect thing to guide you every step of the way so you get yourself into the right frame of mind and stand out from the competition!
This is the ultimate course for your job search and career guidance.
Each of the three parts are broken down in to a number of modules so you can:
- Have the tools and an effective format, to create your own, market focused CV.
- Gain practical tools and techniques for successful interviews.
- Recognise and promote your own personal ‘unique selling points’.
- Understand the importance of networking and how to effectively approach the recruitment market.
- Understand the symptoms and impact of stress and pressure on your personal performance and how to conquer it.
- Understand how your beliefs can limit your personal performance and how to get yourself back to a place of self-esteem and motivation.
- Connecting with your personal values, successes, skills, achievements and strenths
- Apply unique techniques and goal setting for taking control and gaining life and work satisfaction that will see you soar and Thrive!
With a mix a personal positivity, wellbeing, CV and interview preparation, New Job New You! will provide you with all the tools and techniques that you need to ensure your success.
With the three parts, you will have all you need to be successful in your search.
This course is self timed so you chose your pace. As a guide, working through all of the sections could take you about 20 hours to complete.
It is all about you!
The modules in Part 1 will start you off on your goals, help you understand how to deal with personal change, how to keep yourself mentally and physically healthy in the process, and how to set the foundation for your job search. Part 1 will help you to build your self esteem, maximise on strengths and achievements and set the foundation for the best approach and a positive future.
Your Approach To The Job Market
Part 2 will give you clarity on what kind of role you are going to go for and how best to approach your chosen job market. The Part 2 modules are broken down in to understanding your values, skills and strengths, your ideal role and how to launch your job campaign.
Landing the job
Part 3 gives you the final steps in nailing that perfect job role! In the modules and sections in Part 3, you will get all the tips and format for a great CV, templates for the all important covering letters, and then everything you need to know about being successful at interviews. There are different types of interviews - standard and ‘what if’ scenarios through to competency based questions. Part 3 will give you examples of these and practice questions so you can prepare your model answers prior to arriving for the interview. Being successful is about being prepared!
New Job New You! will make sure you maximise your potential!