- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You further accept that Thrive in Life Ltd shall bear no liability or responsibility for advice or coaching given by any staff or subscribers or actions taken by you as a result of that advice or coaching.
- We will endeavour to ensure that thriveinlife360.com is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make thriveinlife360.com unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of thriveinlife360.com without notice. Should there be interruptions to service, we can take no responsibility for loss of service, data or loss of access to data, courses or the site in general.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and is protected under copyright and other intellectual property rights. Other than in the case of licensed content, all material is subject to the copyright of Janice Haddon or Thrive in Life Limited. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Thrive in life 360 is a registered trademark.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised or improper use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. We reserve the right to cease someone’s membership if they act or behave in a way that is improper, derogatory or detrimental to other users.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Thrive in Life Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Membership Terms and Conditions
- Membership entitles you to access courses and the other resources including articles, blogs and other posts on our website and to access the members page.
- Your username and password are unique to you and should not be shared with any third party. You will be held responsible for any unauthorised use under your username or password.
- Any materials accessed by you, including your online course materials, are provided to you solely for your personal use and no license is granted to you to use materials for any commercial, business or other use, nor may you copy, publish or otherwise disseminate any such materials, without our prior consent in writing.
- If you wish to deactivate your registration, membership or your online course materials, you can do so at anytime by emailing us through the 'Contact Us' online form.
- Your basic entry membership gives you life-time access, during which time you will have access to all of your course materials and basic members page. If you pay monthly for Premier Membership you will continue to access new Premier Membership content each month. If you do not continue with your Premier Membership, your account will revert to basic membership when you cease to make your monthly payment. You can also continue with your account by extending your membership, purchasing another course, time with an expert or attendance at a workshop.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Your booking of a course, Premier Membership, event or workshop constitutes a legally binding agreement.
- Before booking any course or Premier Membership, event or workshop, it is your responsibility to ensure that the course is suitable for you and this includes taking into account any medical or other treatment, which you may be undergoing. It remains your sole responsibility to ensure that you are medically fit to undertake any physical activity, which is described in the membership or course details, as at the date of the course or activity. If in any doubt you should consult your medical practitioner.
- A confirmation of your booking will be sent to you by email within 2 days of receipt.
- We reserve the right to vary or cancel a course, event or workshop where necessary and will have no liability to you in this event, other than, in the case of cancellation, a refund of any fee paid.
- Your fee must be paid on-line at the time of booking, using our secure on-line payment process.
- Cancellation and transfer: Provided written notice of cancellation is received at least two weeks before the event or workshop, the fee will be refunded to you less a £50 plus VAT deposit and administration charge. If you wish to transfer to another event or workshop, you must advise us at least 72 hours before your booked event and an administration fee of £15.00 plus VAT will be payable. No refunds or transfers are available if you start but fail to complete any event / workshop / coaching. There is no refund for courses or a monthly Premier Membership fee.
- To the full extent permitted by law, neither we nor our coaches or presenters will be liable by reason of breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any damage, loss or consequential loss occasioned to any person who acts or omits to act or refrains from acting in reliance upon the material or presentation of the course / workshop / coaching or arising from or connected with any mistake, error or omission in the material or presentation. Consequential loss shall be deemed to include, but is not limited to, any loss of profits or anticipated profits, damage to reputation or goodwill, loss of business or anticipated business, damages, costs, expenses incurred or payable to any third party or any other indirect losses.
- Any materials are provided to you solely for your personal use and no license is granted to you to use materials for any commercial, business or other use, nor may you copy, publish or otherwise disseminate any such materials without our prior consent in writing.
- Data Protection: We may periodically contact you with details of courses, events or services that we consider may be of interest to you but we will not pass your details to any third parties for this purpose.